Condition Monitoring Pod
Detect machine faults faster with the Condition Monitoring Pod. This multi-parameter inspection pod lets you quickly observe oil level, color and clarity, oil aeration and foaming, corrosion, varnish, wear debris and much more. You will quickly identify root causes and symptoms of failure that would have previously gone undetected.
We’ve now made the CMP even better than before. Our engineers have redesigned its sight glass to incorporate the same super-tough Tritan™ copolyester as the Luneta Sight Glass. We also took the opportunity to add Viton™ O-Rings to both the corrosion indicator and the magnetic plug to ensure a consistent seal.
- 2.75” x 3.18” x 3.5” (w x h x l)
- Large acrylic sight glass with 1.4” diameter x 1.25” deep viewing area
- Anodized Aluminum Body
- Zinc plated Steel Adapter with assorted male pipe thread sizes
- Stainless steel Pilot Tube bent to your specifications
- Magnetic plug made of a powerful neodymium rare earth magnet
- M16x2 Sample Port threads for attaching to vacuum pump and sample bottle
- Viton O-Ring