We invite you to the seminar – 20.05.2019 AGH University of Science and Technology
VIMS together with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics of AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow invites you to a seminar during which a diagnostic method using Motion Amplification Technology will be presented.
IRIS M from RDI Technologies is a ready-made set for recording and amplifying motion that is normally not visible to the naked eye. It allows you to observe invisible defects of machines or structures.
Unique features and benefits our technologies and services offer are;
- Measure deflection, displacement, movement and vibration
- Reveal movement not visible to the human eye
- Every pixel in the video becomes a sensor
- See the bigger picture
- Non-contact measurement
- Visualisation of vibration data
- Complementary CM tool
- Revolutionises ODS analysis
- Set up, acquire and visualise in minutes not days
- Applications: Up to your imagination!
More information is available at https://vims.pl/produkt/iris-m-motion-amplification-en/ or on the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnG9WhNr7SKLKpy1yKLa_mw?view_as=subscriber.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnG9WhNr7SKLKpy1yKLa_mw?view_as=subscriber.
The seminar will take place on May 20, 2019 at 11.00 in the assembly hall of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics of AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow at Mickiewicza 30, D-1, s. 103.