Military University of Technology – Seminar – Motion Amplification Technology
Together with the Military University of Technology, we would like to invite you to the seminar during which we will present the method of vibration diagnostics with the use of IRIS M camera.
IRIS M from RDI Technologies is a ready-made set for recording and amplifying motion that is normally not visible to the naked eye. It allows you to observe invisible defects of machines or structures.
Unique features and benefits our technologies and services offer are;
- Measure deflection, displacement, movement and vibration
- Reveal movement not visible to the human eye
- Every pixel in the video becomes a sensor
- See the bigger picture
- Non-contact measurement
- Visualisation of vibration data
- Complementary CM tool
- Revolutionises ODS analysis
- Set up, acquire and visualise in minutes not days
- Applications: Up to your imagination!
More information is available at https://vims.pl/produkt/iris-m-motion-amplification-en/ or on the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnG9WhNr7SKLKpy1yKLa_mw?view_as=subscriber.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnG9WhNr7SKLKpy1yKLa_mw?view_as=subscriber.
The seminar will take place on June 24, 2019 at 12.00 in the assembly hall of Military University of Technology.